Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@symas.com> on 2015/01/22 14:12:07 UTC

Preparing some releases

Hi guys !

Thanks to the great effort Stefan has put on Studio, we are probably
close to cut a release, as soon as we are sure we can do it with the
Tycho migration. But in order to be able to release Studio, we need to
release ApacheDS too.

I had a look at the various projects we are dealing with at Directory,
and all in all, we do have 527 opened jiras ...

ApacheDS : 283
Studio   : 107
KRB      :  55
Fortress :  25
API      :  25
DIR      :  20
Mavibot  :  10
eSCIMo   :   2

Stduio requires fresh version of the API, Mavibot and ApacheDS. It's
probablky time to start a bug parade for those projects, and cut a
release of each of them.

Re: Preparing some releases

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Absolutely !

Le dimanche 25 janvier 2015, Zheng, Kai <ka...@intel.com> a écrit :

>  > KRB      :  55
>

> I guess these are rather new from Kerby project, right ?
>

> Regards,
>
> Kai

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

RE: Preparing some releases

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.

www.iktek.com<http://www.iktek.com>

Re: Preparing some releases

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.

écrit :

> > Hi guys !
> >
> > Thanks to the great effort Stefan has put on Studio, we are probably
> > close to cut a release, as soon as we are sure we can do it with the
> > Tycho migration. But in order to be able to release Studio, we need to
> > release ApacheDS too.
> >
> > I had a look at the various projects we are dealing with at Directory,
> > and all in all, we do have 527 opened jiras ...
> >
> > ApacheDS : 283
> > Studio   : 107
> > KRB      :  55
> > Fortress :  25
> > API      :  25
> > DIR      :  20
> > Mavibot  :  10
> > eSCIMo   :   2
> >
> > Stduio requires fresh version of the API, Mavibot and ApacheDS. It's
> > probablky time to start a bug parade for those projects, and cut a
> > release of each of them.
>
> Thanks Emmanuel for the proposal, yes let's try to fix some bugs.
>
> For Studio I already opened some issues required for the next release,
> there is some work to do. I won't have much time before end of next week
> to work on Studio.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan

Cordialement,