Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Leeno Jose.P.A" <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/05 11:17:25 UTC

Snapshots are not deleted

Hi All,

A destroyed VM's snapshots are not deleted from secondary storage. Do I
need to tweak some configuration for this?

Thanks in advance!
--
Leeno Jose .P.A

Re: Snapshots are not deleted

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Would it not depend on if the snapshot is the tail of the chain or not ?
In case its not tail it doesnt delete it correct ?

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.