Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Srinivas V <vu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/21 05:54:59 UTC

SelectOneMenu issue

Hi All,
CAn anybody help me with jscook menu issue??

I have installed JSF 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT,Tomahawk1.1.5- SNAPSHOT and
tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.

Previously i had myfaces1.1 jar
I dint have issue with selectOneMenu before.

Now when I submit the page, I am getting this jsf validation error:
*"Value is not a valid option"*
for a selectOneMenu even if i select some option.

code:
<h:panelGroup rendered="#{reportsBean.renderContainerType}">
   <x:outputLabel for="containerfilter" value="#{
msgBundle.EPCMgr_ContainerLbl}:" styleClass="standard_text_bold"/>
   <f:verbatim><br/></f:verbatim>
   <h:selectOneMenu id="containerfilter" value="#{reportsBean.containerType}"
immediate="true" disabled="#{reportsBean.optionDisabled }"
styleClass="standard_input">
    <f:selectItem itemValue="" itemLabel=" " />
    <f:selectItems value="#{reportsBean.containerTypeList}"/>
   </h:selectOneMenu>
  </h:panelGroup>

Can anybody tell me why it is happening?

regards
srinivas