Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Shankar K <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/23 08:39:44 UTC

[Trinidad] JS Error e.getFacesMessage when using

Trinidad version - 1.2.7

We have the above mentioned Trinidad jars in all our applications (wars).
Strangely when we use the tr:validateRegEx in some of the application it
doesn't work and throws a javascript error  (e.getFacesMessage) when we
submit the page BUT it does work in a different application where we are
using the same jars and pretty much the same configuration..  Could there be
any configuration issue in the application where its not working ? OR any
clue what could be going wrong  ?

Meanwhile when google'd found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-65 related to the Java6, but
the version we are using has been built using Java5.

Appreciate your help !!

Thanks,
Shankar K

Re: [Trinidad] JS Error e.getFacesMessage when using

Posted by Shankar K <sh...@gmail.com>.
Nope i meant it works perfectly fine in the second application whereas in
the first one it throws the JS error..  the trinidad-config .xml
<client-validation-disabled>  is set to false in both the applications

Thanks,
Shankar

Posted by "mamallan.uthaman@oracle.com" <ma...@oracle.com>.