Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by nullcipher <ul...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/15 23:47:42 UTC

Message redelivery configuration

Hi all.

It´s possible to configure the redelivery interval for a message that is
queued?

How can I personalize the redelivery options for a message in the DLQ.

Thank you.

Re: Message redelivery configuration

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

maybe some these links would be useful for you

http://activemq.apache.org/message-redelivery-and-dlq-handling.html
http://activemq.apache.org/redelivery-policy.html

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net