Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rob Oxspring <ro...@imapmail.org> on 2018/01/31 18:22:06 UTC

Security Updates

Hi,

As a user of Cassandra I'd like to be able to get notified when there are security releases so that I can get my installation patched ASAP. For feature and patch releases I'm happy to come and look at the web page or trawl through some mail archives, but I'd like for security releases to come and find me.

Is there a dedicated mailing list for this?
Or a dedicated list for just announcements without everyday chatter?
An RSS / atom feed would work just as well.

Thanks,

Rob Oxspring

Re: Security Updates

Posted by kurt greaves <ku...@instaclustr.com>.
Regarding security releases, nothing currently exists to notify users when
security related patches are released. At the moment I imagine
announcements would only be made in NEWS.txt or on the user mailing list...
but only if you're lucky.

Re: Security Updates

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.

Re: Security Updates