Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Walstra <jw...@spoonserver.com> on 2002/09/26 04:07:21 UTC

Server side include

I'd like to user server side includes in my JSP. I've renamed
servlets-ssi.renametojar to servlets-ssi.jar and uncommented
the SSI area in my web.xml.

I've placed ...

<!--#include virtual="<jsp:getProperty name="company" property="descUrl"/>"
-->

into my JSP, but it doesn't include the document. It however does place an
HTML comment.

<!--#include virtual="cnet.html" -->

which is not really what I want.

It doesn't look like it's processing my JSP. Do I have to have an .shtml
extension? If so, can I change that?

--
John Walstra
jwalstra@spoonserver.com

Progress might have been all right once, but it's gone on too long.
		-- Ogden Nash