Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2017/02/21 21:49:50 UTC

Running Jenkins jobs with Java 9

I see someone set this up, and there were some build failures that got corrected?

Just curious - What were the issues, and how were they solved?

-Marshall

Re: Running Jenkins jobs with Java 9

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
nice :-)

japicmp is in the profile "enforce-compatibility" - I kept this profile, just
changed the contents.

Cheers! -Marshall

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org>.
That was me ;)