Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Peng Xiao <25...@qq.com> on 2017/12/11 14:15:55 UTC

rt jump during new node bootstrap

Dear All,

We are using C* 2.1.18,when we bootstrap a new node,the rt will jump when the new node start up,then it back to normal.Could anyone please advise?

Thanks,
Peng Xiao

Re: rt jump during new node bootstrap

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I am not sure what 'RT' stands for (I feel like I miss something obvious
:)) and there is no scales in this dashboard, it's hard for me to say
anything here.

Could you give us more details?

Alain Rodriguez - @arodream - alain@thelastpickle.com
France / Spain