Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/04 19:55:29 UTC

Re: Release JMeter 5.1 ?

Hello,
The 5.1 version contains now 55 enhancements / bugfixes and IMO it's ready
for a release.
There are annoying regressions introduced in 5.0 that are fixed in it.

Is there a volunteer for a release ?

I asked a question regarding release of HttpClient 4.5.7, if it can happen
by end of january we could wait, otherwise we have workarounds for the
issues until this version is released.

By the way, would the volunteer be able to create a Docker instance for
release that would take the private keys from a volume ?

This way, next release will much easier and faster, allowing us to increase
the number of releases.

Thanks
Regards
Philippe M.