Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/15 19:26:31 UTC

Adding the project name to installation process

Hi devs,

In current installation process we have not ask the project name, but we
can add it using --project option. Same goes to the environments directory.
But it may be good to add those two parameters to the installation process.
(I have discuss this with Ryan and Gray)
I have created a patch to add project name and environments directory to
the bloodhound installation process. please give your feedback about this
change and my patch.
--

*Thimal Kempitiya <http://www.facebook.com/thimalk> UndergraduateDepartment
of Computer Science and Engineering University of Moratuwa.*

Re: Adding the project name to installation process

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Excellent. Thanks for that!

Posted by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
Hi Thimal,

Sorry I left it so long. I was hoping someone else might want to say
something about your patch. Personally I am happy enough with it for it
to be committed. It might be worth cleaning up the wording and if I were
being more picky I would also point out that there are some deviations
from PEP8 in the patch. Obviously the script as a whole suffers from
some PEP8 problems which I wouldn't expect you to solve with your
proposed changes.

If there are no objections I'd suggest that Thimal commits the changes
to trunk himself and we can fix the wording later.

Cheers,
     Gary

Posted by Thimal Kempitiya <tk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.