Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Daniele Dellafiore <il...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/26 12:11:16 UTC

Re: Deploy bundle to Apache Felix with maven

I would love this feature.
I am not expert enough now to be sure I can contribute some code but
yesterfday I started using pax-exam for unit testing and seems nice,
expecially have a Junit Runner that allows to read configuration from
a maven pom files.

Is this related in any way?
Anyway, I'd love to see a install bundle that install also all
dependencies, anyone at work on that I can talk with?

Daniele Dellafiore
http://danieledellafiore.net

Re: Deploy bundle to Apache Felix with maven

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 26.10.2010 12:11, Daniele Dellafiore wrote:
> I would love this feature.

You might want to create a JIRA issue (in the Sling project).

> I am not expert enough now to be sure I can contribute some code but
> yesterfday I started using pax-exam for unit testing and seems nice,
> expecially have a Junit Runner that allows to read configuration from
> a maven pom files.
>
> Is this related in any way?
> Anyway, I'd love to see a install bundle that install also all
> dependencies, anyone at work on that I can talk with?

You might want to look into the Bundle Repository stuff, which has the
functionality to install dependence bundles along with requested bundles.

See http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-osgi-bundle-repository.html

Regards
Felix