Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Venkataganesh Thoppae <tk...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/19 21:48:52 UTC

Problem with inputSuggestAjax

I am trying to user inputSuggestAjax in my application.

Sandbox version – 1.1.4

This is the error I get.

ERROR org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader  - Could
not find the class for component org.apache.myfaces.custom.dijit to load a
resource.

ERROR org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader  - Could
not find the class for component org.apache.myfaces.custom.extensions to
load a resource.

ERROR org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.MyFacesResourceLoader  - Unable
to find resource widget/ComboBox.js for component dojo.DojoResourceLoader.
Check that this file is available in the classpath in sub-directory
/resource of the package-directory.

tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.4 is in the classpath.

Any help would be appreciated – Thanks.

Regards

VT