Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr> on 2006/04/26 19:05:06 UTC

Favicon missing - ant site failing

I just copied favicon.ico to tapestry's web site.

It seems favicon.ico and robots.txt from folder
/src/documentation/resources aren't added to the forrest generated
site. That's why 'ant site' fails with a broken-link error (even though
all pages
are correctly generated).

I can't find an easy way to have forrest copy those 2 resources.

My current suggestion is to move the favicon to
/src/documentation/resources/images (which forrest somehow always takes
into account)
and use
<favicon-url>images/favicon.ico</favicon-url>
in our skinconf.xml

Can anyone provide a better alternative?

Re: Favicon missing - ant site failing

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.