Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2004/10/18 19:27:48 UTC

TCK Progress?

There was talk a week or two ago about getting access to the TCK.  I
think it was mentioned that agreements had been signed on behalf of
apache and we were just waiting for all of the documentation to be
processed.  Is there any update on when we'll be able to get it?

I doubt there is, but if there's anything I can do to help this process
along, please let me know.

Thanks,

David

RE: TCK Progress?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> David H. DeWolf wrote:
>
> > There was talk a week or two ago about getting access to
> the TCK.  I
> > think it was mentioned that agreements had been signed on behalf of
> > apache and we were just waiting for all of the documentation to be
> > processed.  Is there any update on when we'll be able to get it?
> >
> > I doubt there is, but if there's anything I can do to help this
> > process along, please let me know.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > David
> >

> I have the postmarked letter right here on my desk!
> I went and took it out of my mailbox after hearing that
> Carsten had already sent off a request on behalf of Apache.

Yes, I received the TCK last week, but didn't have any time to
install it and test Pluto. I hope to have time for it by the
end of this week.

Carsten

Re: TCK Progress?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.