Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by ds3161 <ds...@cerner.com> on 2016/08/02 14:27:35 UTC

Re: Karaf 4, Docker, and Profiles

Just checking in.  Any eta on when that code might be checked in?

Re: Karaf 4, Docker, and Profiles

Posted by ds3161 <ds...@cerner.com>.
Any idea when you might be able to push the code to
https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf-docker?

Re: Karaf 4, Docker, and Profiles

Posted by ds3161 <ds...@cerner.com>.
Sorry to keep bugging you but do you have an ETA on that checkin?

Re: Karaf 4, Docker, and Profiles

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Sorry I'm in vacation up to Wednesday.

I will check then.

Regards
JB

Posted by ds3161 <ds...@cerner.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

sorry I was busy with Decanter release preparation.

I will do it asap.

Regards
JB

On 08/02/2016 04:27 PM, ds3161 wrote:
> Just checking in.  Any eta on when that code might be checked in?

Jean-Baptiste Onofr
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com