Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dajevu <jd...@hireright.com> on 2006/05/11 00:31:33 UTC

Calling groovy script file

Hi,

I've been playing around with the Groovy component -- very cool!

Does anyone have an example of calling the script code through an external
file as opposed to inline through the scriptText property?

jeff
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Calling groovy script file

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Try something like
   script="classpath:myscript.groovy"