Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Darren Hill <dh...@724.com> on 2002/09/25 22:50:54 UTC

Testing ...

Hi .. I've posted about 12 questions in the last week.

Answered about 5-6 .. is this getting through ... I get no reponses.  Not
even a 'get lost'

;)

D.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@telocity.com>.
If you had searched the archive you would see what "Papa Strut" says about
using DynaActionForm and why you would always use String.

Please STFA more thoroughly before 'getting lost' ;)

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>