Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by Lv Alex <al...@apache.org> on 2017/03/15 02:54:22 UTC

A friend want to contribute to Griffin

Hi William,

I talked Griffin project to Jack Wang, who is my friend located in SJC, and invited him to contribute to our project. Now he's available to contribute, he's his profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-jiajie-wang-83657818/

He's experienced in big data, data security and java programming, and he always works very hard, so I think he will be very helpful to Griffin.

Do you know the process about how to contibute? Or may you want to meet him in SJC(he lives very near to eBay).

Thanks.

Alex

[https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/p/3/000/053/16e/35201ac.jpg]<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-jiajie-wang-83657818/>

Jack (Jiajie) Wang | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-jiajie-wang-83657818/>
www.linkedin.com
View Jack (Jiajie) Wang’s professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Jack (Jiajie) Wang discover ...

发送自 Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>

Re: A friend want to contribute to Griffin

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Everyone could contribute to ASF projects.

Here is the generic guide how to contribute to ASF projects:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html but we will have our own
how to contribute page once we able to bootstrap our website.

- Henry