Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by B....@eventim.de on 2009/05/24 15:44:43 UTC

Save graph data in file mit varibale

Hi@all,

I have a problem when I run a test in GUI mode with two server instances, then I can not save the data which is collected via the graph in the correct filename when the file name include a variable.

I use 2.3.3, the variable is defined in a "user defined variables"

ZEIT = ${__time(yyyyMMd-HHmm)}

Graph config: C:\Lasttest\bes_patch_test\result\result_${ZEIT}.jtl

When I run a test local, a file is writen like

"C:\Lasttest\bes_patch_test\result\result_20090524-1443.jtl"

When I use a remote J-Meter server, it is saved as

C:\Lasttest\bes_patch_test\result\result_${ZEIT}.jtl

Any ideas?

Thanks
Bjoern