Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> on 2023/02/20 13:32:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of ElasticJob 3.0.3

Hi All,

It's been a long time since ElasticJob 3.0.2 released.
I prefer to discuss release plan of ElasticJob 3.0.3.

Bugs were fixed:
1. Job class conflict error caused by empty String
2. Possible NPE in LegacyCrashedRunningItemListener
3. Possible NPE in InstanceService.getAvailableJobInstances

Enhancements:
1. Add new job dump method in JobOperateAPI
2. Avoid once listener invoke multi times

New API:
1. (Experimental) Configure job by annotation.

Regards,
Weijie

Wu Weijie 吴伟杰
Apache ShardingSphere PMC
GitHub@TeslaCN

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan of ElasticJob 3.0.3

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Great +1

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)