Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Derek Cole <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/30 23:38:46 UTC

Adding SSH access to guest VMs

Hello,

What are the steps necessary to add ssh access to my guest VMs?

I have a range of public IP addresses 10.20.128.0/21 and my guest VM's are
10.1.1/24

The guest VM's can get out to my network, but I can't figure out how to set
it up so that I can SSH back into the guest VMs. I assume this has
something to do with port forwarding, but I have tried a few different
things and I can't get it working. Can someone list the steps necessary to
allow ingress access to guest vm's on an isolated network?

Thanks!

Re: Adding SSH access to guest VMs

Posted by Derek Cole <de...@gmail.com>.
Hello Motty,

I have done as you say - I didn't realize i had to dole out the public ip
address manually. This is all working great now! Thanks!

Posted by motty cruz <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Derek,

--
Thanks for your support,