Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tom Zurkan <tz...@citizensportsinc.com> on 2009/05/27 00:23:48 UTC

tapestry 5.1.0.5 - no service for interface Resource ... help!

i keep getting an exception when trying to create the
ComponentMessagesSource
/   public ComponentMessagesSourceImpl(
            @Symbol(SymbolConstants.APPLICATION_CATALOG)
            Resource appCatalogResource,

            ClasspathURLConverter classpathURLConverter)
    {
        this(appCatalogResource, new
URLChangeTracker(classpathURLConverter));
    }

/The symbol is attempted to be resolved.  But, the Resource interface is
not implemented as a service.  It is available through ContextResource
but again not as a registered service.  Am I missing something?  Should
I be using a different release?  I am porting from 5.0.1.8.  I added a
factory default to my app module that overrides the default file.
Anyone have any