Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2002/07/01 17:15:10 UTC

Re: fulcrum maven b4 build fix

"Stephen Haberman" <st...@chase3000.com> writes:

>I've been sticking with maven b4 and while tracking down an Intake bug
>today (it ended up being my fault), I found that maven b4's
>prepareSource functionality is broken. It only copies the src/java files
>over to target/src if running after a maven:clean.

Yep. Thanks a lot for fixing this; I wanted to tackle this problem
tonight; now I can do something useful.

This is mainly to let you know that fulcrum-current builds fine for me
with maven-1.0b4. I do have a couple of adjustments (mainly I synced
the jar versions of fulcrum, turbine-2, torque and tdk) to the source
trees but no real showstopper.

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20