Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Carvalho, Ruben" <Ru...@fmr.com> on 2009/04/03 16:28:37 UTC

J2-admin not compiling in 2.1.3 post-release

Hi,

I just updated my jetspeed-2.1.3-postrelease branch and when I run mvn
install, the class:

org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.palm.PortletApplicationLifecycleManager

In j2-admin does not compile because it has this import:

import org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.PortletApplicationManager;

Which is part of jetspeed-portal and that is not a valid dependency in
j2-admin.

Thanks.
Ruben

Re: J2-admin not compiling in 2.1.3 post-release

Posted by Vivek Kumar <fi...@gmail.com>.
Jetspeed 2.1.3 -post release compilation error are fixed.

Vivek

Posted by Vivek Kumar <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi