Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ken Pelletier <ke...@nika.com> on 2002/12/02 19:50:29 UTC

Array of xsd:ur-type ?

I have a service with a method that takes a long[] type as an arg.

Most of the clients calling this method encode that array arg as:
	... soapenc:arrayType="xsd:long[6]"

but one client is causing a problem with deserialization in Axis by
encoding it as:
	... soapenc:arrayType="xsd:ur-type[6]"

The items in the above array are all individually typed properly as
xsi:type="xsd:long", but the array itself is typed as "ur-type"

Axis returns this fault: "org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer
defined for array type {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}ur-type."

Assuming the client can't ( readily ) be changed, is there something I
can do to get this array to be deserialized by Axis?

- Ken