Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by zeromus <ze...@zeromus.org> on 2016/07/24 07:56:04 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8108 tracker markdown text editor handles end key incorrectly

---

** [tickets:#8108] tracker markdown text editor handles end key incorrectly**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:56 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:56 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Sorry everyone, I know I've reported this before. I tried really hard to find it. Maybe it got lost somewhere or was reported to SF by accident and didn't make it over to allura.

Anyway. I hope the topic is self-explanatory. Enter a lot of text into a markdown text editor, like the one I'm entering text into right this moment. Now go up a couple of lines and hit end. It should go to the end of that line. But rather, it goes to the end of the paragraph. This is maddening.  Compare to github if you need to compare.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] #8108 tracker markdown text editor handles end key incorrectly

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **status**: open --> in-progress
- **assigned_to**: Dave Brondsema

---

** [tickets:#8108] tracker markdown text editor handles end key incorrectly**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:56 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Wed Aug 03, 2016 06:12 PM UTC
**Owner:** Dave Brondsema

Posted by zeromus <ze...@zeromus.org>.
If it's working the way it is on purpose by default when theres another option, then theyre literally insane. Please apply the workaround so that this functions like every other editor on the planet (?)

---

** [tickets:#8108] tracker markdown text editor handles end key incorrectly**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:56 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Wed Aug 03, 2016 03:17 PM UTC

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **status**: in-progress --> review
- **Comment**:

Branch db/8108

---

** [tickets:#8108] tracker markdown text editor handles end key incorrectly**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:56 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Tue Aug 09, 2016 03:43 PM UTC
**Owner:** Dave Brondsema

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **status**: review --> closed

---

** [tickets:#8108] tracker markdown text editor handles end key incorrectly**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Sun Jul 24, 2016 07:56 AM UTC by zeromus
**Last Updated:** Tue Aug 09, 2016 06:29 PM UTC
**Owner:** Dave Brondsema