Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2008/05/22 19:27:06 UTC

New build warnings

Are these to be expected or a problem?

compile-vtidemo:
 [javac] Note: C:\nightlies\main\src\opensource\java\demo\vtis\java\org\apache\derbyDemo\vtis\snapshot\Subscription.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.
compile-vtidemo:
 [javac] Note: C:\nightlies\main\src\opensource\java\demo\vtis\java\org\apache\derbyDemo\vtis\snapshot\Subscription.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.

Also I am not sure why it  showed up twice? Might compile-vtidemo be building twice for some reason?

Kathey

Re: New build warnings

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Kathey,

Thanks for catching this. It was harmless but I have eliminated it with
revision 659182. I don't know why you are seeing it twice, though. I
only saw it appear once when I used the "all" build target.

Regards,
-Rick