Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu> on 2010/11/10 03:02:07 UTC

1.5.8 release, Dec. 1

In light of some of the recent activity on the 1.5.x branch, together
with the policy that we still maintain that branch, I'm planning on
rolling a 1.5.8 release.  Next week will be 1.6.14, the week following
is the Thanksgiving holidays in the States, so I'll push it to Dec. 1,
if nobody has any objections.

I'd invite folks to review 1.5.x/STATUS, and to think about revisions
that we could perhaps merge to 1.5.x, including serious performance,
security or correctness bug fixes.  I don't think we need to fix every
bug in the last 20 months, but if there is something that stands out,
please consider nominating it.

I can't guarantee that this won't be the last release from the 1.5.x
line, but it is definitely a possibility.

-Hyrum

Re: 1.5.8 release, Dec. 1

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
*poke*  (Just a reminder for folks who've not taken a glance at 1.5.x/STATUS
yet.)

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

Re: 1.5.8 release, Dec. 1