Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Mahendra M <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/26 12:23:16 UTC

[dev] Open issues in Github

Hi,

There are some issues that are open in Github (for easier line-by-line
review) and on JIRA.

Once these are fixed, should we go ahead and close the Github ticket, with
a link to the JIRA ticket ?

Regards,
Mahendra

http://twitter.com/mahendra

Re: [dev] Open issues in Github

Posted by Mahendra M <ma...@gmail.com>.
Oh OK. The approach seems fine. Have closed tickets that I had opened.

Regards,
Mahendra

--
Mahendra