Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com> on 2010/03/10 17:41:27 UTC

[website] Download page updated

I updated the download page for 5.0M13 and 6.0M1, and updated the news.
 seems the pubsub is stuck, so I'll hold off the announce until the
website catches up.

My approach to putting the 6.0M1 on the download page was simply to
create more lists :-(  if anyone has any design ideas to make it more
appealing please feel free to send in a patch.

Regards,
Tim

Re: [website] Download page updated

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately it looks like it could be a while before this is fixed.
I'll continue to hold off on the announce until the download is available.

Regards,
Tim