Posted to dev@quickstep.apache.org by Marc Spehlmann <sp...@apache.org> on 2017/02/14 22:57:54 UTC

[VOTE] Quickstep-0.1.0 RC0

Per the instructions of impala [1], I have been stepping through the
release process. Every time there is a release there can be multiple
release candidates. We vote on /dev as to whether we agree that we agree
this is worthy of a release.

So, if you please, try testing out the release candidate by pulling the SVN
repo, and building quickstep fresh, plus testing the hashes + signature.
There are instructions on how to do all of this on [1], just substitute
impala with quickstep. We're on step 15.

You can start with

  svn co https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/quickstep

(Note, the sig should not work, I haven't added myself to KEYS, but I will
in a minute here, please then don't vote +1 on this release candidate,
we'll try another tomorrow.)

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/DRAFT%3A+How+to+Release