Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Дмитрий Рябов <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/02 13:33:54 UTC

IGNITE-4437 Make sure data structures do not use outTx call

Hello, igniters. Seems like someone already cut all outTx calls, because
2.0rc2 doesn't have any of them. So we can just close this ticket.

Re: IGNITE-4437 Make sure data structures do not use outTx call

Posted by Semyon Boikov <sb...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

Yes, this was done as part of IGNITE-2893, I closed ticket.

Semyon