Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Arpad Boda <ab...@apache.org> on 2019/07/06 15:20:55 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.6.1

As a result of this vote MiNiFi C++ 0.6.1 is going to be released soon with
the following scope:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-786
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-933
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-919

I will do the RM duties.

Regards,
Arpad

Posted by Arpad Boda <ab...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
As the resolution of MINIFICPP-960 took quite a while and further issues
popped up that raised concerns, 0.6.1 efforts were abandoned.

0.6.1 was meant to be mostly Windows-focused, although a lot of Windows
related fixes/improvements have been added since and also other major
performance improvements and fixes have been done, so I would recommend
every MiNiFi-cpp user to wait for 0.7.0, which is planned to be released in
a few weeks.

Let me know if you have concerns/questions.

Regards,
Arpad

Posted by Daniel Bakai <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marc Parisi <ph...@apache.org>.