Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "J.Enrique Ruiz-Valenciano" <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/24 11:12:41 UTC

Spring 2.0

Hi all,

I would like to use Spring 2.0 with Jetspeed2. In the pom.xml file of
the release 2.1-dev I have seen the property <spring2.version>, I
suppose it means that a release with Spring 2.0 can be generated. Is it
true?

If true, how can I generate a Jetspeed2 portal with Spring 2.0?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Spring 2.0

Posted by "J.Enrique Ruiz-Valenciano" <je...@gmail.com>.
I have created the JIRA issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-618