Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by daniel zak <dm...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/22 18:00:34 UTC

Tomcat socket listening timeouts

I'd like to report the same problem with socket listening timeouts as
Vojtěch here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55723878/tomcat-socket-listening-timeouts/55728560#55728560

(ie: just updated from JDK8 to JDK11 and our Tomcat started reporting
this warning (we use Docker image tomcat:9-jre11-slim: 2019-04-17
10:17:35.060 WARNING [:tomcat] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer
The socket listening for the shutdown command experienced an unexpected
timeout [256] milliseconds after the call to accept(). Is this an
instance of bug 56684?java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out)

Thank you

Daniel