Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gordon Dickens <gd...@anexinet.com> on 2007/10/04 18:49:28 UTC

Reference to SU Bean in JUnit

Hello,

I am writing a JUnit test for a bean service unit.  I need to load
properties into that bean, but I can not seem to find a way to get a
reference to the registered instance within ServiceMix (v3.2) see code
snippet below...

        BeanComponent beanComponent = new BeanComponent();
        BeanEndpoint beanEndpoint = new BeanEndpoint();
        QName serviceQName = new QName(NAMESPACE, CONSUMER_SERVICE);
        beanEndpoint.setService(serviceQName);
        beanEndpoint.setEndpoint(CONSUMER_ENDPOINT);

        beanEndpoint.setBeanType(MyImporter.class);
        beanComponent.setEndpoints(new BeanEndpoint[] {beanEndpoint });

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Gordon

Re: Reference to SU Bean in JUnit