Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by sileshi <si...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/25 23:22:29 UTC

ActiveMQ Stomp problem

I wrote a Perl subscriber using the Stomp package to a topic, and published
messages from
both Java and Perl side to the same topic. The perl side publishing is
received, but the java side publishing is not. The java subscriber can
receive the message published by java side. I could not
make the perl and java sides to exchange messages.

I have checked using jconsole that the topic used exist in ActiveMQ and
message has been
published to it. So, why is the perl-side subscriber can't get the message?
Your help is
appreciated.

-Sileshi