Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Thomas Uttenthaler <to...@aon.at> on 2000/07/18 10:27:40 UTC

Problems with Apache::DBILogger 0.93

Hello mod_perl-professionals,

I have tried to install the module Apache::DBILogger 0.93.
Installation worked fine, after installing DBI and Date::Format, but it does not write anything in the
MySQL-DB.

I found the following error-msg in the httpd.error_log:

DBI->connect failed: Keine Zugriffsberechtigung für Benutzer: 'club@localhost' ....
[MOn Jul 17 22:53:35 2000] [error] Apache::DBILogger could not connect to DBI:mysql:httpdlog ....

I modified the grant table "db" ...

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unbekanntes Tabellenfeld 'usertrack' in field ....
[Mon Jul 17 22:56:40 2000] [error] Apache::DBILogger had problemds executing query ...

This was becaus of an missing field in the SQL-Structur-Dump in the Readme-File of the Tarball, I added the field ..

Since then, no further error-messages appear in the logfile, tough nothing is written into the DB.

Can anybody help me or give me a hint?

thx
Tom
www.webmasters.at - Webmasters Internet Club Austria
Community für Webmaster und solche, die es noch werden wollen!
Infos: club@webmasters.at                 ICQ:14162173