Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/12 18:40:25 UTC

JCRSITE project created

Hi,

I created a new JCRSITE [1] project in Jira for tracking changes to
the Jackrabbit web site, the Jackrabbit parent POM (as discussed for
the JCR Commons subproject), and other resources for which we don't
have a more specific issue tracker.

Like the JCRCMIS project, JCRSITE has wiki markup enabled for comments
and issue descriptions.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSITE

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: JCRSITE project created

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:25 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com> wrote:
>> But it seems I (and probably other committers as well) don't have the
>> rights to assign issues - although I can edit, comment, attach files,
>> resolve issue etc.
>
> Should be fixed now.

Yep, thanks!

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

Re: JCRSITE project created

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com> wrote:
> But it seems I (and probably other committers as well) don't have the
> rights to assign issues - although I can edit, comment, attach files,
> resolve issue etc.

Should be fixed now.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: JCRSITE project created

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a new JCRSITE [1] project in Jira for tracking changes to
> the Jackrabbit web site, the Jackrabbit parent POM (as discussed for
> the JCR Commons subproject), and other resources for which we don't
> have a more specific issue tracker.

Cool, I just added a website task for my earlier proposal [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCRSITE-2

Re: JCRSITE project created

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a new JCRSITE [1] project in Jira for tracking changes to
> the Jackrabbit web site, the Jackrabbit parent POM (as discussed for
> the JCR Commons subproject), and other resources for which we don't
> have a more specific issue tracker.

As you probably noticed, I also migrated all open Jackrabbit "docs"
issues to JCRSITE.

BR,

Jukka Zitting