Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by John Fang <xi...@alibaba-inc.com> on 2015/11/24 13:37:17 UTC

答复: [VOTE] Storm 2.0 plan

+1

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Cody Innowhere [mailto:e.neverme@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2015年11月24日 17:41
收件人: dev@storm.apache.org
抄送: Bobby Evans
主题: Re: [VOTE] Storm 2.0 plan

+1 for this plan.

Also +1 for starting evaluation solutions of major feature differences
early before starting migration to avoid unnecessary re-work.

Re: 答复: [VOTE] Storm 2.0 plan

Posted by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
I agree that preparation work for any/all of this can begin now. If someone wants to start working on migrating code to java right now I personally think that is fine.  The important pars are that you may have to redo some work when/if clojure code changes between now and the 1.x branch being created. Also please assign the JIRA to yourself if you are going to start working on it, so that we have some sort of coordination and don't duplicate efforts.
 - Bobby

 +1