Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Adam Monsen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/21 22:37:15 UTC

MESOS-72 / INFRA-5951: migrate old github issues to JIRA

Do you guys want the old github issues imported into the MESOS project
(and, I guess, given new IDs -- assuming this is even possible), or
imported into a new project?

pctony in #asfinfra was wondering.

I told him I didn't create a project, but I was assuming
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS would be appropriate.

Thoughts?

See:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5951
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-72

Re: MESOS-72 / INFRA-5951: migrate old github issues to JIRA

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Guys,

Probably best to simply ask Tony directly on infrastructure@apache.org,
#asfinfra in IRC,