Posted to user@spark.apache.org by shipenglei <sh...@163.com> on 2021/11/17 12:53:14 UTC

A mass of unexpected SQLMetric in resutlStage

Hi,
I have a query like `insert overwrite select`, which only has a resultTask but contains a huge resultSize 500+kb, i found it's caused by 8000+ accumulators which most are SQLMetric. The last stage is below:

It looks like there are CustomerShuffleReaderExec/BroadcastHashJoinExec/ProjectExec/SortExec, each sparkPlan only has a few SQLMetric, I'm confused why there are 8000+ SQLMetric. Anyone can help me?

--

Penglei Shi