Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2008/06/30 17:01:27 UTC

Nightly

Hi guys,

At ODE we're needing more and more a CI build or at least some type of
nightly. Last time I checked all the zones hosting CI tools were maxed out.
Would there be some free cycles for us now?

Thanks!
Matthieu

Re: Nightly

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Matthieu,

I think you need to open a jira issue. See this wiki page for more infos...

http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson?highlight=(hudson)

bye
Norman

Re: Nightly

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.

Re: Nightly

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30/06/2008, Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:
> BTW, hovering over the various weather icons there
>  produces... ...interesting results. Some projects show some asian text,
>  some show german and JMeter-trunk shows a spanish result.

Same here.

Hadoop trunk currently shows me the first line in English, and the
other two in German.

>  There seems to be some locale-related problem... :-)

Or maybe someone merged the separate language properties files...

Re: Nightly

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.

Re: Nightly

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.