Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com> on 2014/08/08 15:08:13 UTC

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

A couple of minor grammar change in the Security Vulnerabilities section.

We strongly encourage to report security problems affecting OFBiz to the
private security mailing list of the ASF Security Team, before
disclosing them in a public forum.
"to report" need a noun phrase
We strongly encourage OfBiz users to report security problems affecting
OFBiz to the private security mailing list of the ASF Security Team,
before disclosing them in a public forum.

This is the lists of all security vulnerabilities fixed in released
versions of Apache OFBiz:
list is singluar
This is the list of all security vulnerabilities fixed in released
versions of Apache OFBiz:

Ron

--
Ron Wheeler