Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Geoffrey Jacoby <gj...@apache.org> on 2020/01/02 17:56:21 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Xinyi Yan

On behalf of the PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Xinyi Yan has accepted
the PMC's invitation to become a committer on Apache Phoenix. Xinyi has
contributed patches in a wide variety of areas, improved logging, been an
active code reviewer on GitHub, and was a great help testing multiple
release validations.

Welcome, Xinyi!

Geoffrey Jacoby

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Xinyi Yan

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <tw...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Xinyi!

Posted by Xinyi Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all of the congratulation, and I am very excited about this new
journey. I's my honor to be a committer, and I will contribute more to the
community. Thanks again and happy new year everyone!

Sincerely,
Xinyi

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Congrats Xinyi!