Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be> on 2006/06/07 00:01:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r412224 - in /xmlgraphics/fop/trunk: ./ src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/flow/ src/java/org/apache/fop/fo/properties/ test/layoutengine/

On Jun 6, 2006, at 23:52, adelmelle@apache.org wrote:

> Author: adelmelle
> Date: Tue Jun  6 14:52:19 2006
> New Revision: 412224

> Log:
> Fixes Bugzilla 39560: make sure the interaction between FOs and
> properties is only performed once

Fixes the NPE, so the test passes for now. There are still problems
unrelated to this particular bug.
AFAICT there seem to be problems with the percentage resolution in a
retrieved marker (?) Still have to check whether this is a general
issue, but all other tests passed, so I consider this one fixed.

Testcase demonstrating the remaining problem will be added shortly.

Later,

Andreas

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Hey, that was just a reminder in case it got lost. No hurry.

> On Jul 11, 2006, at 10:33, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>
> Hi Jeremias,
>
> > Andreas, did you ever add that testcase?
>
> Sorry. Got a bit side-tracked by the marker/percentage-resolution
> issue (and then ran a bit short of spare time; almost finished
> though, only a few details and this will be out of the way). OK if I
> add this along with the rest?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Andreas

Jeremias Maerki

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Andreas, did you ever add that testcase?

> On Jun 6, 2006, at 23:52, adelmelle@apache.org wrote:
>
> > Author: adelmelle
> > Date: Tue Jun  6 14:52:19 2006
> > New Revision: 412224

> > Log:
> > Fixes Bugzilla 39560: make sure the interaction between FOs and
> > properties is only performed once
>
> Fixes the NPE, so the test passes for now. There are still problems
> unrelated to this particular bug.
> AFAICT there seem to be problems with the percentage resolution in a
> retrieved marker (?) Still have to check whether this is a general
> issue, but all other tests passed, so I consider this one fixed.
>
> Testcase demonstrating the remaining problem will be added shortly.
>
> Later,
>
> Andreas

Jeremias Maerki