Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Barış Erdemir <Ba...@yapikredi.com.tr> on 2009/12/07 09:10:01 UTC

Resolving transitive dependencies in a mojo

Hello,
I am trying to resolve transitive dependencies of my project. I need a list of all dependencies.

I am using :

                /**
                * @parameter expression="${dependencies}" default-value="${project.dependencies}"
                */
                private ArrayList dependencies;

dependencies parameter and it gives some of the dependencies.
Is it possible to resolve all dependencies including its transitive dependencies?
If yes how can I resolve them?

Thanks in advance
Baris

Re: Please Help

Posted by Peter Lynch <pe...@peterlynch.ca>.
This looks like a user question to me. Try to provide more information  to
users@maven.apache.org.

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 12:30 AM, <Ch...@ubs.com> wrote:

> [...]
> U:\LDN_DATA_RKYC\PilWR\OLayerEJB\Pil_Wr\target\test-cl
> asses
> [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
> [INFO] [install:install]
> [INFO] Installing U:\LDN_DATA_RKYC\PilWR\OLayerEJB\Pil_Wr\pom.xml to
> C:\Document
> s and
> Settings\marigoch\.m2\repository\PIL_WrOL\PIL_WrOL\1.0\PIL_WrOL-1.0.pom
> [INFO]
> -
> ---
> [INFO] Building Unnamed - olutilities:olutilities:jar:1.0
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO]
> -
> ---
> [INFO] [clean:clean]
> [INFO] Deleting directory
> U:\LDN_DATA_RKYC\PilWR\OLayerEJB\Pil_Wr\olutilities\ta
> rget
> [INFO] Deleting directory
> U:\LDN_DATA_RKYC\PilWR\OLayerEJB\Pil_Wr\olutilities\ta
> rget\classes
> [INFO] Deleting directory
> U:\LDN_DATA_RKYC\PilWR\OLayerEJB\Pil_Wr\olutilities\ta
> rget\test-classes
> [INFO] [resources:resources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> Downloading:
> http://hammer.swissbank.com:5201/runtimeRepo/core/core/1.0/core-1.0
> .pom
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
>

> Project ID: core:core
>
> Reason: Error getting POM for 'core:core' from the repository: Error
> transferrin
> g file
>  core:core:pom:1.0
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>  xtools-central (http://hammer.swissbank.com:5201/runtimeRepo),
>  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2),
>  xtools-hufs (http://hammer.swissbank.com:5201/hufsRepo)
>

> [INFO]
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Total time: 32 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Dec 08 04:12:52 GMT 2009
> [INFO] Final Memory: 7M/19M
> [INFO]
>
> U:\LDN_DATA_RKYC\PilWR\OLayerEJB\Pil_Wr>

> *******************************
> *******************************
>

> Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

> E-mails are not encrypted and cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
> error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
> destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender
> therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the
> contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
> If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.  This
> construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities
> or related financial instruments.
>

> UBS reserves the right to retain all messages. Messages are protected
> and accessed only in legally justified cases.

Please Help

Posted by Ch...@ubs.com.

Re: Resolving transitive dependencies in a mojo

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
use this link as example

http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/dita-maven-plugin-1.0-beta-1/src/main/java/org/codehaus/mojo/dita/AbstractDitaMojo.java

-Dan