Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Guttula, Mohan" <MG...@tiaa-cref.org> on 2006/05/24 00:48:11 UTC

How to dynamically initialize a property at runtime based on the values of other properties initialized using inside a target?

Hello All,

I have some properties that I'm initilizing by using <input> task in
some targets. I want to dynamically initialize the value of some other
property inside other target based on the values from other targets. Is
this possible?

Thanks,
Mohan

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF

Re: How to dynamically initialize a property at runtime based on the values of other properties initialized using inside a target?

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Mohan,

yes, this is possible.

Please read the manual, have a look at the condition task, this is one
way of setting properties based on a condition.
The condition can be that two strings are equal.

Regards,
Antoine