Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/13 01:27:17 UTC

[wiki] Orphans and local site maps

The CreatingReleases wiki page was a bit hard to find (as an aside,
thanks to all who contributed to it), ISTR wikidiffs on the topic and
went back to the archives to look it up.

Couple of things I find helpful for MoinMoin navigation-related bits:

 * Best to have new pages be in local site map of FrontPage (
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/ ) -- Go to front page and choose "Show
Local Site Map" from "More Actions:" drop-down towards the top center
of the page.

 * Orphaned pages are here (
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/OrphanedPages ) -- can be slow!, though
many of them that show up now are because MoinMoin doesn't know we
have a redirect rule in place :-)

-Rahul